By ordering products on this online store, you agree to be bound by Dr.Toner Ink Return and Refund Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, please do not purchase from this Dr.Toner Ink online store.
If you have received products which you did not order or a damaged/defective product please do not remove any tag or take out the product from the original packaging. We would recommend you to call our Customer Service team at 03-5103 2772 and let the representative know the details of your package.
Our Customer Service team would also require you to provide visual evidence (e.g photo, video) of the products in order to expedite the process.
You will have 2 return options:
1) Return via Postal Service
2) Return in at our office
You can return your online order to us on your own cost. Please kindly follow the following steps:
1. Contact our Customer Service team 03-5103 2772 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Provide our Customer Service team your order details and reason for returns.
3. Print out your return form(s) and return label that will be provided by our Customer Service team via email.
4. Insert your return form into the return parcel, then seal the parcel.
5. Proceed to the nearest post office to post back your returns.
6. Take note of the tracking number stated on the return label as reference.
If you have taken your Click and Order order home, please return your order to our office within 5 days and team will be able to process a credit refund for you.
We are also pleased to process your online order that was delivered to your preferred address for returns.
Please be sure to bring your proof of order, such as the Click and Collect Collection Confirmation email or Order Shipment Confirmation email. Please note; we can only accept returns according to our return policy.
Please kindly note that we will only process your refund through the payment service that you had used. Therefore, we will not be able to provide cash refunds. Our staff will provide you a receipt as your proof of returns. Please kindly keep that copy for future reference.
You can return your order within 5 days of receiving it. If you received items from one order in several parcels, the 5-days return period begins on the day you received the last parcel.
General Return Conditions
In order for a return to be accepted, it must meet the following conditions:
- The product must be unused and unworn.
- The product must be in its original state and packaging with the original tags attached.
- Apparel must have the original packaging and original tags attached.
- Accessories must have all parts of the original packaging. Accessories must remain vacuum – sealed if it comes in a sealed packaging.
- Product must be in the original box with original tags attached. Sticker on the product should not be removed or altered in any form.
Returned products are inspected by our Quality Assurance Department. If there is any damage to the product as a result of a manufacturing defect or deviation from factory specifications, we undertake to fully refund the cost of any defective products Dr.Toner products in form of store credits for your next purchase.
OEM TONER (ORIGINAL) warranty are provided by the respective manufacturers of the toner such as HP, Canon, Samsung, Fuji Xerox, Brother, Samsung, Ricoh, etc. Please contact us for further assistance.
If the defect in the product was caused by reasons other than materials quality or assembly process, the original product will be returned to you. We do not refund products:
- Obtained from a source other than http://DrTonerInk.com/
- Damaged by abuse or negligence (exposure to chemicals, caustic substances, open flame, high heat, sharp object, etc.)
- Damaged by misuse or activities other than the intended purpose (use of high power electricity, etc.)
Your refund will be processed as soon as the product you have returned is inspected by our quality assurance team and it is confirmed that it fits within our returns policy. This quality check can take up to 2 weeks, though generally less.
Once the return has been approved, it takes 3 working days for the refund to be made by Dr.Toner Ink online store to your payment services provider (for example your credit card supplier). Please note that the time taken for a payment services provider to provide you with your refund can vary depending upon the provider.
For further information and especially if you do not receive your refund within 21 business days, please feel free to call our customer service team 03-5103 2772 or email us at email@example.com and let the advisor know the details of your order and about your open question.
After you drop off your return package at the local drop off point, it can take 2 – 5 business days for the package to get to our warehouse. Unfortunately, we cannot control how long it will take for your returned products to be delivered back to us.
6. Why do I have to wait for Dr.Toner Ink to receive my returned product(s) before I can get a refund?
Before we can start processing your refund, we need to make sure that your returned products meet our return’s condition.
As long as your product(s) meet the above criteria, we can reimburse your purchase price (excluded of shipping & administration fees). If your returned product(s) don’t meet the criteria above, we cannot accept the items and unfortunately won’t be able to give you a refund.
If you choose to pick it up at our office, you may return the product upon collection and purchase something else that we have in stock in store. You may also place a new Click and Collect reservation for your desired products.
We will refund full purchase price of the relevant product(s) returned to us excluding shipping charges & administration fees (if any). We may refund shipping costs only for some return cases, example – Dr.Toner Ink delivery wrong item, item damage due to production process.
DrTonerInk.com reserved all rights to amend any of the policies without any prior notice.
If you cannot find the answer to your question here, we recommend you to call our online shop customer service team at 03-5103 2772 and let the advisor know the details of your order and / or about your open question. You can also send us an email with all the details. Our advisors are happy to assist you. firstname.lastname@example.org